Lifefactory baby bottles are made of the highest quality, thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass. This allows the bottles to transition safely from freezer to boiling water. The silicone sleeves provide a good gripping surface for little hands and help protect against the occasional drop.
– Protective medical-grade silicone sleeve provides a tactile non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
– While very durable, Lifefactory bottles are still glass and are not unbreakable
– Dishwasher safe (place cap parts and nipple on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve unless desired)
– As baby grows there are a range of caps (sippy and flat) to extend the life of your bottle
– Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap, ring and stopper and silicone nipple
– Compatible with most major breast pumps
– All components are made in the U.S. or Europe
– Product assembled in the U.S.
– All materials are FDA approved
– BPA-free and phthalate-free
– 4 oz (120 ml) with Stage 1 (0-3 mos) nipple