Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Identify the color name of one of the balls and roll it toward the child. Ask him/her to repeat the color name and roll it back to you. Repeat the activity using the different colored balls.
- Count the number of balls, asking your child to repeat each number after you.
- Ask the child to place each ball in the hole by its matching color column.
- Ask the child to pound the balls through the holes in a specific color order.
- Ask the child to pound a specific number of balls through the holes. Repeat the activity until the child is able to understand numbers one through four.