Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to count the number of tools and identify each one.
- Ask the child to sort the flat boards with holes by color and to identify the colors. Have the child count the number of boards in each color and count the total number of boards.
- Ask the child to sort the screws by the color of the screw heads. Ask the child to identify the colors and count the total number of screws.
- Place four pieces from the tool kit in front of the child. Let him/her study the pieces before asking the child to close his/her eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child to identify which piece was removed.
- Count the number number of holes in each flat board. Then put two of the boards end and count the total number of holes in both. Try different combinations, adding and counting the holes in each.
Dimensions: 9.9″ x 5.5″ x 4.8″ Assembled