Each Tula carrier:
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 15-45 pounds (standard sized carriers) and 25–60 pounds (toddler sized carrier)
- Standard sized carrier can be used from birth in combination with Tula Infant Insert* (sold separately)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
- Standard Panel: 15.5″ tall, 14” wide at the base, 17” wide at the top
- Toddler Panel: 17.5” tall, 17” wide at the base, 20” wide at the top
- Hip belt: 5.5″ height, padding 27″ wide, additional webbing extends another approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long)
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
- Shoulder straps: The padded part of strap is 20″ when not expanded, and 23″ when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is 29″ long. The toddler’s strap is 18″ and 21″ when expanded and the webbing attached to the strap is 29″ long.
Wash and care instructions:
We recommend spot cleaning your carrier as needed with a soft cloth, soap and warm water. Machine wash when necessary in cold water, on delicate cycle, with mild detergent. Air dry.